Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shall I pray for you dears

‘Chammal’ is a word with beautiful connotations. It has just one use in our tongue, to describe a sense of shame or losing face before others. Unfortunately the meaning of the word can not be translated in full. As I said it has wonderful connotations. That is why the words beginning with ‘Cham’ are so dear to me. It has a kind of charm to it.

In my warfare with the perps there have been innumerable occasions in which the brazen idiots have tried to put me to shame in front of others. At the beginning, in my state of ignorance of the real nature of attack, I was baffled by the evil that certain incidents could generate in my life. They are not accidental as I soon found out. The perps do a great deal of home work on their subjects and carefully orchestrate events for such purposes. They make use of the data they have generated by all sort of methods from the near and dear of the target even

In all kinds of society people have an aversion to being considered paranoid in front of others and would reply to questions to show that they are not afraid of anything. Unfortunately they do not realize that they should be afraid for others. I believe that this is the method by which the perps try to alienate the close relatives of the target. They would shamelessly make use of the information obtained through such methods to put doubts in the mind of the target.

The targeted person would be aware that the information the perps are handling are exclusive and are known to a very few in the circle that he moves. She/he will think that those persons they had high faith have betrayed them to their enemies. This causes a rift among them further isolating the individual from the society and friends. One needs to be wary of this and try not to push away those who are near you because they had the gullibility to reveal something about you to such scum.
The perps of course have no shame to speak of. If they have any faces to lose they have lost it in their child hood. They inhabit the immortal realm of amorality with unbelievable impunity. To my mind it looks as if they have been brutalized in their childhood. Otherwise they would not be this brazen with their tricks. May be this is why they want to see others in the “Chammal” stage.

My struggle with the preps has entered a brand new phase now. They want me out of the office I am in at present. Pappedathy is organizing the attack as usual. There is something curious in the recent developments. They have posted a young fool to the office and they fear that I would destroy the precious “child” altogether if he takes charge here. There is something in the fear too.

He was instrumental in bringing missives from the high and mighty above me who sits at the center of power to put me in a spot every now and then. My immediate superiors had a great relish pulling me to pieces while this imbecile was sitting before them in their cabin and I was made to stand all through the tirades.

I am not the forgiving sort. They believe that I would make use of every opportunity to make him suffer. They may or may not be right in this. Only the future will tell us that. Any way because of this fear the guy can not come and join the office. They can’t hold him at the place he is now also because the post is lying vacant and the posting was made months ago.

They are in terrible quandary. They are unremittingly enacting skits in front of me to either make me go on leave or get a transfer to some other place. All their efforts have failed up to now. Now they have taken to threatening my life. This follows in the wake of using bawds and deviants to make me upset. They have become frantic now and are probably planning to do me in. They also have access to government funds to do it.

These are the guys with no “chammal” in them. If you have seen the intensity with which the poor fools enacted today’s drama, you would have been dumb struck. They are going completely berserk. One black lady in particular had the ugliest smirk on her face when I was coming out of the office. There was bawds and deviants outside arranged to supposedly “de -humanize” me.

It actually humanized me. I feel for the poor souls who have to sell themselves like this and for the sorry specimens of humanity that I have as my colleagues.

I have started praying for them now.

No comments: