Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pater subliminal

Agreed, I am suspicious.

Well who ain’t for that matter, as America normally votes?

(And America voted- you are suspicious!)

The guy is playing with my life. It is subliminal.

It’s what?

Sub…

Yes

Limi…

Oh come on!

Nal!

What the hell is that?

Its technology dude.

Really and truly?

Do you think I am lying? Bro’ lemme enlighten you, lemme tell you of this indecent, I mean incident. The other day yours this dearly is a’ walking on road. It chirps.
It ips?

Chirrups man chirrups.

And what could that be?

Holy shit, are you for real man? Which is your constituency? You haven’t seen the “Four Rooms” and Tim Roth have you? Listen, in this world there are things which chirrup. Make screeching noises, like beetles.

So it would seem. What was the name of that girl of Lennon? Mia Faro?
Lucy Lee.

Bit young isn’t she?

Brother beloved, I am getting my choler up. You’re going to be the death of me.
Getting a bit wintry isn’t it?

Getting a bit win…….? Wha…..? Hey wait a sec. What the bloody hell do you mean by that?

You said you are about to turn you collar up.

Its choler

That’s what I said, collar

Oh?

Hah.

Anyway it was a sudden and loud chirrup. It got me by the balls.

It does that, does it?

I will let that ride. There was barely a perceptible interval, then it starts up again.

It could do that.

I mean, it’s all about sensitizing.

?

It’s intended to get you by the balls.

Exasperate you?

There is that of course. I mean, man these things occur and you start to perceive a design.

Isn’t it?

Aims to drive you crazy!

Tough eh?

Now he is into subliminals!

The..?

The same.

Tough luck bro’

Couldn’t be tougher.

What does it do?

It sends you hidden texts.

LuceIrigaray Irigaray?

Worse. It’s the pater not mater good god. It deconstructs the sub conscious. It invades your very oblongata man. It reads new content into the existing text in the below conscious curriculum.

Does interpellation occur?

Now, my fried it’s obvious that it is the very aim of the bloody tango.

Should sit and disc-us?

If it doesn’t pro-lapse.

Whew never thought it possible. He intrusive?

He is bad.

Could be the grand dad of Evil you mean?

Knieval.

No comments: