Friday, January 23, 2009

Life

Not that I was interested, but one has to humbly accept what one gets. So I had no complaints. My ‘mash’ was delighted. He had his doubts on it. I too did not think that I would ever get the promotion. There was some foul play. Every time the DPC meets my name would not be included.

The thing is called the departmental promotion committee. But it actually is a dick and prick committee. All the dicks and pricks in the world get elected to it.

There are envious people. But why should my former boss be envious, I did not see the confidential reports he sent. But I know he played bad. He is like that. He never sees any good in anybody. Look what he has done to poor Andrew. He made him work his butt off. The poor guy would be sitting at his desk while we leave in the evening. He would be there at it in the morning too. In return he gets memos in plenty.

Badly delayed, Shall be reported to higher pricks etc. What in the hell is the matter with the guy. He is the ultimate jerk. Laughs stupidly like a hyena, but is not stupid at all. Our ‘hotpot’ says he is the shrewdest in the department. Well I don’t think much of him. He is as bad as the other one. They have fights all the while. One gets it up the you know what one time, the other does it the next time.

They like to play the power game. It keeps them interested in life I think. They can play all they want. But why put a spanner in my wheels. They have enough to play with already, is not there. The disgrace of it. He called me up the other day and began advising me.

“You are soon to get promotion…….

As if he was the one who is helping me out.

Then he came to the point.

“You know there is this work load. I am planning to make you acquainted with the ropes. Learn work.”


Well I got the promotion and he is cooling heels somewhere.

That’s life!

No comments: